Date:
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Time: 10:00 PM
finally back!
Minna-san~~~ finally back from boredom!!! Was in johor till today..
Actually suppose to be back yesterday but my mum changed her mind.
So I had to survive another day of boredom..sigh. Anyway I finish watching Shakugan no Shana the first season in between being bored at johor.
And also Death Note L Change the World on the way back this afternoon.
The best thing that ever happened is..I tasted Pocky!! For real!!! *w*
I ate the strawberry wit strawberry flakes on it..and also Pocky dessert chocolate with orange. I'm in heaven!!! Though its kinda expensive..its worth the heavenly-taste of pure Japanese Pocky!! XD
Visit my sis's blog for the pic? lol.. I'm advertising for her since I'm too lazy to get a pic of the box. XD
I bought Scrap Teacher DVD too!! I've been waiting for so long to get my hands on it!!! XD
Time to watch the kawaii-ness of Yama-chan!!! And Yuto-chan~~~ and Chi-chan~~~ and Dai-chan~~~ XD