Date:
Monday, December 22, 2008
Time: 7:45 PM
Got tagged!
State 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. The people I tag are to then follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things / habits / little known facts
1. Currently I love making desserts. Its fun~~
2. My bath time takes more than 30 mins. XD
3. I always hope my mechanical pencil will never ever be lost/broken/etc. coz my drawings are at its best with that only pencil.
4. I hate the school uniform we have to wear. The ugly blue apron uniform. Ugh..
5. I'd like to cosplay Konata from Raki Suta. XD The sailor uniform the Japanese public school students wear looks so much better than the apron.
6. I want a flip phone!!! XD!!
7. I don't own a single skirt or dress. The only "dress" is the ugly apron uniform.
8. I intend to design and sew my own clothes when I know how to. Saves precious time instead of shopping for them. (-w-)v
9. I'll like to learn something new every year. Wait this suppose to be my new year's resolution! XD
10. I like both dogs and cats. But I prefer to draw cats than dogs. XD
11. I really love detective shows!! Meitantei Konan is the best!! (>v<)
12. I'd like to learn to play as many musical instruments as I can.
13. Obsessed with Hey!Say!JUMP Yama-chan and Yabu-chan~~~ x3
14. The first place I want to go when I have a passport is Japan. Only Japan!!
15. When I go to Japan I want to try all the good food they have! XD
I tag-Clarice