Play with the objects and shift them around the blog, according to your own preference :)
Objects that can be shifted:
Lastly, enjoy your breakfast! >w<
Breakfast Chomper
[Name] Suzuki Midori [Fav Food] Pocky!!!! XD [Music] Hey!Say!JUMP, KAT-TUN, YUI, Ayumi Hamasaki, Buono!, most of Johnny's Entertainment groups, some other Hello!Project groups [Interests] Pocky, JE, drawing, guitar, music(Jpop, Jrock)
+Wishlist+
=More Pocky of different flavours (=w=||)
=KAT-TUN Queen of Pirate DVD
=HSJ goodies!! As well as other JE goodies too
=A Docomo mobile phone!!! XD
=Buono!'s album Buono!2
=Hey!Say!JUMP Jumpin' Tour 08-09 Concert DVD
=KAT-TUN Break the Records -by you & for you- album
Date:
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Time: 9:26 PM
New Year's Resolution~~
Hmm since tomorrow's the start of a new year (cryyy...T_T) I'll like to write out my new year's resolution! Saa~ 1. Learn at least ONE new skill every year. eg. sewing, etc. 2. Keep improving my drawings 3. Try to dress in a new style? XD (I'll like to try Amu-chi's style..XD! Or gosurori?? O_O) 4. Buy all my idols' singles/albums!! XD 5. Taste all flavours of Pocky..^V^b 6. Watch more anime and read more manga 7. Draw my own manga 8. Get my own flip phone!!!! (A red one!! XD) 9. Improve Japanese language!! XD 10. Keep fangirling Yabu-kun & Yama-chan!!! XD Support Hey!Say!JUMP forever!!!!! And KAT-TUN!!!!!! XD 11. Jumping to my dream~~ *ahem* follow my dreams as soon as possible! 12. Do my best in exams without much effort. XD (I dont think you get it) Well anyway in other words I'll like to see how well I can do without doing a lot of revision. (Hey!! I dont waste time studying things I dont need remember?) 13. Try to learn Hey!Say!JUMP & Buono! & C-ute's dances? XD at least to stay fit! 14. Maintain a healthy weight. (I think this one's possible..in fact I might even lose weight!!) 15. Force myself to grow taller?!?! (LOL I dunno how..) 16. Celebrate every happy moment!! XD Keep smiling from tomorrow till the end of 2009!! (V6's Honey Beat comes in after this) Waratte! Waratte! Waratte~!!! Minna-san Happy New Year!! ^w^v
Was watching this video while writing my resolution and after watching it I could write up to 16 resolutions!! XD!! (I got stuck at resolution no.9 before this) Dozo!! Yabu-kun no medley!! (My Everything & Angel Come to Me) T_T I love the songs!!