Play with the objects and shift them around the blog, according to your own preference :)
Objects that can be shifted:
Lastly, enjoy your breakfast! >w<
Breakfast Chomper
[Name] Suzuki Midori [Fav Food] Pocky!!!! XD [Music] Hey!Say!JUMP, KAT-TUN, YUI, Ayumi Hamasaki, Buono!, most of Johnny's Entertainment groups, some other Hello!Project groups [Interests] Pocky, JE, drawing, guitar, music(Jpop, Jrock)
+Wishlist+
=More Pocky of different flavours (=w=||)
=KAT-TUN Queen of Pirate DVD
=HSJ goodies!! As well as other JE goodies too
=A Docomo mobile phone!!! XD
=Buono!'s album Buono!2
=Hey!Say!JUMP Jumpin' Tour 08-09 Concert DVD
=KAT-TUN Break the Records -by you & for you- album
Date:
Friday, January 30, 2009
Time: 11:08 PM
home sweet home
Finally back home!! I get to eat Pocky today too~ XD And my uncle did BBQ for dinner today~ >w< its been a long time since we last did that. Though I dont really fancy it. >_< Forgot to take pics of the burnt food LOL. Anyway omedetou Nana Mizuki & Buono!!! Nana Mizuki's new single "Shin Ai" is no.2 on the Oricon this week~
On the other hand, Buono!'s "Co.No.Mi.Chi" is no.4~~ yatta~~! (>0<) I can't wait for the dance shot~~
Super kawaii Yamamaya and Nekokoneko I <3 Nekokoneko~