Date:
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Time: 6:16 PM
Otanjoubi Omedetou Otou-chan~
Otanjoubi omedetou otou-chan~
Today was the same as any usual Sunday..except the morning.
I went to a tuition class after I've been persuaded by okaa-chan. Sigh..wasnt all that bad..wasnt all that good either.
All in all I dont think I need tuition!! I just need one thing : concentration!
Which is what I dont have at all. XD apart from the concentration on JE news. Lol..
Anyway me and my sis made toast bread and we wrote the word "Hapi Bday" with peanut butter and we used leftover spaghetti sauce n margarine to decorate it. LOL..
Oh and I thought spaghetti sauce with peanut butter on toast bread tasted like pizza! Give it a try!! Its really good~~
I actually managed to get a pic of it with my dying battery of my mp4-chan but..I unintentionally deleted it!!! Oh well..d pic wasn't clear anyway.
Sigh...another one week to go than CNY holidays are here~ Though even with the holidays I cant slack off! >_<