Play with the objects and shift them around the blog, according to your own preference :)
Objects that can be shifted:
Lastly, enjoy your breakfast! >w<
Breakfast Chomper
[Name] Suzuki Midori [Fav Food] Pocky!!!! XD [Music] Hey!Say!JUMP, KAT-TUN, YUI, Ayumi Hamasaki, Buono!, most of Johnny's Entertainment groups, some other Hello!Project groups [Interests] Pocky, JE, drawing, guitar, music(Jpop, Jrock)
+Wishlist+
=More Pocky of different flavours (=w=||)
=KAT-TUN Queen of Pirate DVD
=HSJ goodies!! As well as other JE goodies too
=A Docomo mobile phone!!! XD
=Buono!'s album Buono!2
=Hey!Say!JUMP Jumpin' Tour 08-09 Concert DVD
=KAT-TUN Break the Records -by you & for you- album
Date:
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Time: 10:20 PM
28-02-09
Happy Birthday to me! XD Today is the best birthday I ever had so far. XD Thanks everyone for the wishes and the lovely presents! And especially Sash!! 10000000000 thank yous for giving me Ryusei no Kizuna!! And everyone else too~ For swarming and hugging me till I felt like Ayumi Hamasaki or something. XD Too lazy to group up all the presents and take a pic though..>w< Will do that maybe tomorrow or when I'm bored. XD But apart from presents...birthday celebration = cake!!!!!!! XD and good food too~ Today's lunch was specially prepared by Chef Otou-chan! Macaroni & Cheese with Crabsticks?! XD Hey its really good ya know~! Unlighted candles =w=.. Lighted! *w* Yummyness~ hahaha. Anyway Arashi's Ohno Satoshi-kun's solo song PV Preview is out~~~
I'm already addicted to the song!! XD Cant wait for the full one~ The dance looks so kawaii~ XD OK duno what else to write. I'm gonna go watch Kinpachi Sensei 7~~ Yabu-kun da yo~~ XD Happy Birthday to me~