Play with the objects and shift them around the blog, according to your own preference :)
Objects that can be shifted:
Lastly, enjoy your breakfast! >w<
Breakfast Chomper
[Name] Suzuki Midori [Fav Food] Pocky!!!! XD [Music] Hey!Say!JUMP, KAT-TUN, YUI, Ayumi Hamasaki, Buono!, most of Johnny's Entertainment groups, some other Hello!Project groups [Interests] Pocky, JE, drawing, guitar, music(Jpop, Jrock)
+Wishlist+
=More Pocky of different flavours (=w=||)
=KAT-TUN Queen of Pirate DVD
=HSJ goodies!! As well as other JE goodies too
=A Docomo mobile phone!!! XD
=Buono!'s album Buono!2
=Hey!Say!JUMP Jumpin' Tour 08-09 Concert DVD
=KAT-TUN Break the Records -by you & for you- album
Date:
Friday, February 13, 2009
Time: 10:51 PM
40th!
XD Cheers to the 40th post! ハピバレンタインスデイ~ Happy Valentines Day~ In occasion of Valentines Day my English teacher made us do a Valentines Day card for our parents. LOL we even have to pen our own poems!! *_* I sure thought mine is boring..haha but I'm glad okaa-chan and otou-chan like it. Here's what me and onee-chan did~ Tilt your heads away! XD Sorry too lazy to turn it the other way round XD Onee-chan's nekoneko playing a violin~ super kawaii duckies! Mine~~ as you can see the design is inspired from YUI I Loved Yesterday album the postcards that comes with the limited edition~ Ya can fix your heads back to ur neck normally now Though somehow I thought Valentines Day is more cursed than Friday the 13th.. I sure think there's more bad luck today than yesterday. One of the reasons is there was school today. Haha.. Well anyway, lets celebrate the day with more HSJ vids to make it better! XD
These are medleys from Shounen Club~ Enjoy watching~ Have a Happy Valentines Day~! Countdown to Shounen Club~ : Approximately 22 hours from the time I post this sentence XD