Play with the objects and shift them around the blog, according to your own preference :)
Objects that can be shifted:
Lastly, enjoy your breakfast! >w<
Breakfast Chomper
[Name] Suzuki Midori [Fav Food] Pocky!!!! XD [Music] Hey!Say!JUMP, KAT-TUN, YUI, Ayumi Hamasaki, Buono!, most of Johnny's Entertainment groups, some other Hello!Project groups [Interests] Pocky, JE, drawing, guitar, music(Jpop, Jrock)
+Wishlist+
=More Pocky of different flavours (=w=||)
=KAT-TUN Queen of Pirate DVD
=HSJ goodies!! As well as other JE goodies too
=A Docomo mobile phone!!! XD
=Buono!'s album Buono!2
=Hey!Say!JUMP Jumpin' Tour 08-09 Concert DVD
=KAT-TUN Break the Records -by you & for you- album
Date:
Friday, February 13, 2009
Time: 5:44 PM
*heart stops beating*
The kakkoii-ness of Yama-chan in this vid is too much for my heart!!!
Yama-chan sound almost like Kame!!!! TwT someone please make my heart beat again!!!! And am very very VERY addicted to One Drop and Believe!!! The PV making of One Drop is out~~ Find the other parts yourself though XD
Ja jan~~~ super kakkoii! I really REALLY cant stand it!!!!!! Tooo kakkkoiii!!!!!!!!!! *melts melts* I'm hypnotized by the multiple kakkoii-ness I just seen and I forgot everything else I wanted to do. *_* Oh yea I watched Ayu-sama's Rule PV and that too made my heart stop. I think it'll start working again soon. Yay I cant wait for Sunday!! Cz I've made a brilliant yet depressing discovery last Sunday. When I was flipping through channels at 10pm I flipped to NHK channel and guess what? SHOUNEN CLUB WAS ON!! And just after I've recovered from my horrible shock Koyama and Nakamaru appears on my screen and they go like "Jaa c u next week! Bye Bye!" 0A0....*donnnggggggg.....* And there goes my soul..and now it has returned to me after watching d kakkoii-ness of today. XD Countdown to Sunday : 2 days!! XD Woot!