Play with the objects and shift them around the blog, according to your own preference :)
Objects that can be shifted:
Lastly, enjoy your breakfast! >w<
Breakfast Chomper
[Name] Suzuki Midori [Fav Food] Pocky!!!! XD [Music] Hey!Say!JUMP, KAT-TUN, YUI, Ayumi Hamasaki, Buono!, most of Johnny's Entertainment groups, some other Hello!Project groups [Interests] Pocky, JE, drawing, guitar, music(Jpop, Jrock)
+Wishlist+
=More Pocky of different flavours (=w=||)
=KAT-TUN Queen of Pirate DVD
=HSJ goodies!! As well as other JE goodies too
=A Docomo mobile phone!!! XD
=Buono!'s album Buono!2
=Hey!Say!JUMP Jumpin' Tour 08-09 Concert DVD
=KAT-TUN Break the Records -by you & for you- album
Date:
Friday, February 20, 2009
Time: 3:30 PM
Shugo shugo!!
Shugo Chara Egg! will be releasing a new single for Shugo Chara! Doki! 2nd opening~~ Its kawaii-ness I'm telling you!!
Fukuda Kanon!!!! She's super kawaii! In other news, Arashi's Believe PV Preview is out!!
Wonderful!! It reminds me of Truth though. Oh well cant wait for the full PV! The dance looks kakkoii too~ Matsujun's wearing a bow tie?? XD kawaii-ness! There sure is lots to look forward to next month! And the most shocking thing is... WHY IS THERE A HSJ CON WHEN I CANT GO???? T____T!!!!!! What I read from Inookani & Heisei Hey!Say! blog..Hey!Say!7 will be having their own concert!! Yay for Yama-chan! But what bout Hey!Say!BEST??? They deserve a concert on their own too!!! (Yabu-kun!!!!!!!!!!!) Anyway I sure hope HSJ Winter Con DVD release will be announce soon. I really cant wait to get my hands on one!! A few days ago I've listen to chibi Yabu-kun in Yuuki 100%~ sigh..I really miss that kawaii chibi voice of Yabu-kun~~
Brings back memories ne~ Here's a YamaYutoRyu version of Yuuki100%~ and some of other songs too. Next up is the Sweet-est medley I've seen today!
Koyama-kun~~ <3 watch till the end!! There's a lovely surprise! Dont read this till you're done watching though! It'll spoil the suspense~ XD You'll get to see Nakamaru-kun singing ONE DROP!!!! ♥ XD spamming on my own blog~ hahaha. Anyway I'm gonna continue posting more kakkoii & heart melting vids so watch all of them!! XD This one's pretty long ago..but who can resist the kakkoii-ness of Ya-ya-yah in this one?
I'm VERY addicted to the song~!!!! That voice of Yabu-kun is the one I miss alot. Apart from the chibi-er one. Next one, I practically died when I watched this
KAT-TUN's very own Taguchi-kun joins in the fun(and the fangirls' screams) with Yabu-kun & Hikaru-kun in the No.1 on Oricon charts this week song One Drop!! (Yabu-kun~~~~~) Moving on, here's KAT-TUN's performance of One Drop at Music Station~!
LOL Kame-chan & Nakamaru-kun's Valentine story was hilarious XD OK getting lazy to retrace the vids I watched this week. XD Enjoy all the wonderful kakkoii-ness~ Will update more soon when there's something to say~ (Whoa extra long post today O_O)