Play with the objects and shift them around the blog, according to your own preference :)
Objects that can be shifted:
Lastly, enjoy your breakfast! >w<
Breakfast Chomper
[Name] Suzuki Midori [Fav Food] Pocky!!!! XD [Music] Hey!Say!JUMP, KAT-TUN, YUI, Ayumi Hamasaki, Buono!, most of Johnny's Entertainment groups, some other Hello!Project groups [Interests] Pocky, JE, drawing, guitar, music(Jpop, Jrock)
+Wishlist+
=More Pocky of different flavours (=w=||)
=KAT-TUN Queen of Pirate DVD
=HSJ goodies!! As well as other JE goodies too
=A Docomo mobile phone!!! XD
=Buono!'s album Buono!2
=Hey!Say!JUMP Jumpin' Tour 08-09 Concert DVD
=KAT-TUN Break the Records -by you & for you- album
Date:
Friday, February 27, 2009
Time: 6:02 PM
Yatta!(man~)
Arashi's Believe PV the short version is out!!
O_O the chorus dance!!! Kakkoiii~~~ Hurry up full ver! Next, more news on Arashi's Believe PV Animation ver~
I cant wait for this one too! And KAT-TUN's next single RESCUE CM is out too~
O_O somehow scary..and I really cant wait to see the full ver~ And in another 1 hour+ from the time I post this it'll be my bday!! And I've got my first bday present already~ Ja jan~~ KAT-TUN Live Tour Queen of Pirates 2008 DVD!!! One item on my wishlist granted!! Arigatou otou-chan!! Front of DVD Inside~ The booklet thingy..XD The photo"book" (<3 Kame-chan~) The back Havent watch it yet..hopefully I can watch it tomorrow~ =_= if only there's no baka tuition to interfere on Sunday.. Ok better go catch up with vids of Yayayah and HSJ!!