Play with the objects and shift them around the blog, according to your own preference :)
Objects that can be shifted:
Lastly, enjoy your breakfast! >w<
Breakfast Chomper
[Name] Suzuki Midori [Fav Food] Pocky!!!! XD [Music] Hey!Say!JUMP, KAT-TUN, YUI, Ayumi Hamasaki, Buono!, most of Johnny's Entertainment groups, some other Hello!Project groups [Interests] Pocky, JE, drawing, guitar, music(Jpop, Jrock)
+Wishlist+
=More Pocky of different flavours (=w=||)
=KAT-TUN Queen of Pirate DVD
=HSJ goodies!! As well as other JE goodies too
=A Docomo mobile phone!!! XD
=Buono!'s album Buono!2
=Hey!Say!JUMP Jumpin' Tour 08-09 Concert DVD
=KAT-TUN Break the Records -by you & for you- album
Date:
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Time: 10:09 PM
Yayayah!!!
Watching vids of the chibi Ya-ya-yah!!! Yabu-kun is super kawaii!!!!! >w< I really like the songs here!!
This is the Yabu-kun's voice I miss~ (super kawaii!! >w<)
Love the medley!
I'm very addicted to this song!! And Yabu-kun's voice here is also the one I miss alot!
Time for a CM break! XD
OK welcome back to Ya-ya-yah!
I love this song!!! This one's Ya-ya-yah in 2002~ Chibi Yabu!! Shoon is so tiny!!! XD
They look like they had fun ne~~
The fun continues!! With NEWS to add more hyper-ness!(Waaaa you lucky fans ya get to touch Yabu-kun's hand!!!)
SI! Oretachi wa itsudemo~ (Spot Yama-chan!! Super kawaii!!)
Let J.J.Express get some attention too! (Inoo-chan & Yuto-chan super kawaii here!)