Play with the objects and shift them around the blog, according to your own preference :)
Objects that can be shifted:
Lastly, enjoy your breakfast! >w<
Breakfast Chomper
[Name] Suzuki Midori [Fav Food] Pocky!!!! XD [Music] Hey!Say!JUMP, KAT-TUN, YUI, Ayumi Hamasaki, Buono!, most of Johnny's Entertainment groups, some other Hello!Project groups [Interests] Pocky, JE, drawing, guitar, music(Jpop, Jrock)
+Wishlist+
=More Pocky of different flavours (=w=||)
=KAT-TUN Queen of Pirate DVD
=HSJ goodies!! As well as other JE goodies too
=A Docomo mobile phone!!! XD
=Buono!'s album Buono!2
=Hey!Say!JUMP Jumpin' Tour 08-09 Concert DVD
=KAT-TUN Break the Records -by you & for you- album
Date:
Sunday, March 08, 2009
Time: 6:01 PM
Bye bye bye
°C-ute will be finally releasing their 8th single titled Bye Bye Bye *clap clap clap* It'll be releasing on the 15th of April~ Cant wait for the PV~
I already love this song! I really wonder how will the PV turn out! XD And here's yesterday's Hi!Hey!Say!
LOL the best math equation ever : 7+BEST=JUMP XD!! Yabu-sensei!! >w< supaa kawaii!! If Yabu-sensei really is my math teacher I bet I'll score 100% every test XD Oh and I just watched KAT-TUN's RESCUE PV today since yesterday Youtube was extremely slow..and it still is now. The vid finally loaded. XD Anyway, RESCUE is packed with good dose of dance and I'm glad Ueda-kun gets his part of solo screen time too. >w< Now I cant wait to see their performance at Music Station this Friday. >V< Next, BoA's new single Eien
Yay to the dance! XD I always love PVs jammed with great dance and a good song(And of course this is one of the main reasons why I love JE so much!!) I really like this one. Addicting! Now I cant get Koda Kumi x Misono Its All Love out of my head~ too lazy to put the PV here since everything is loading so slow now. A great rock-ish song by the Koda sisters and I think they actually make a great duo. The chorus part of the song is VERY addictive and catchy! Onee-chan posted the PV on her blog so ya can watch there~ or just go Youtube =_= Ah yes remember in the previous post YUI will be collaborating with the rock band Stereopony? Yes? Good. Coz I just read bout them at wiki and yes they are new and they just debuted last year. So currently they have 2 singles and apparently their 1st single Hitohira no Hanabira was the anime Bleach 17th ending theme. I saw their live performance of their 2nd single Namida no Mukou on a program on NHK called West Wind, if I'm not mistaken, a few weeks ago and I like the song. Cant wait to see their 3rd. Just for info Stereopony is made up of 3 Japanese girls : Aimi the lead vocalist & lead guitarist, Shiho the drummer, (both are the same age as Yabu-kun!! O_O) and Nohana as the bass guitarist (a year older than the other 2) I sure hope they rise to be really popular soon coz I love them ^w^ I especially like Namida no Mukou. This one is Hitohira no Hanabira PV
And this one's Namida no Mukou
OK today's post is quite long =w= OK enough talk. Make sure ya watch all the vids XD Jaa ne~