Date:
Monday, March 09, 2009
Time: 4:47 PM
HSJ is <3
I read plenty of magazine translations today at JUMP大好き today. Credits to JUMP大好き
I'll like to share some of the mag translations I read.
Here's one from Ciao April 2009 (O_O April? Its not even April yet!! XD ah well I'm just writing everything there to here so I wont change that. XD)
Oh ya note the words in
[here] is my comments so dont get confused.
Hey!Say!7Talk [I'm only taking the Talk part]
Hey!Say!7 Conversation
Keito: I heard 7’s members all said names of BEST members for “who do you think is cool” [one of the questions the mag staff asked was "who do you think is cool?"]
Ryutaro: Of course
Yuto: They are older and more stylish
Chinen: What I’m wondering is why there’s no “who do you think is cute?” question. I would have gotten number one! (laughs)
Yamada: I’m not sure if he’s trying to act mature but our youngest (member) Ryutaro doesn’t run around and he’s trying to aim for the cool look
Ryutaro: I’m not “aiming”, I just have high mental age. I’m pretty confident that I have the highest in here.
Chinen: I don’t think that’s true
Yuto: Leave it. Thanks to him, you’re the “cute” one
Chinen: You’re right (laughs)
Yuto: Actually, Yama chan is pretty cute too. He’s surprisingly clumsy too.
Chinen: Eh, Yama chan is in charge of 7’s “cool”! [LOL Chi sure admires Yama chan alot]
Yamada: Me?!
Yuto: Not to mention Keito too. He can play the guitar and speak English. This is by far the coolest.
Keito: Yuto looks cool playing the drums too
Yuto: Eh, you think so? (ß Seems happy) wait, members complimenting each other is awkward (laughs)
Chinen: That reminds me, why did Yama chan pick river instead of ocean for dates?
Yamada: Ocean is good too but I thought it was too mature for me. That’s why I rather play Frisbee by the riverside. By the way, I won’t fish even if I go to the river. I like fishing but girls don’t like to touch fishes, right? I’m not going to force them to do things they don’t want to do! [XD!!]
Keito: Ooh. I picked river too but I like by the hill more. We’ll sit on the hill and talk about things. First, we’ll talk about what we’re going to do
Yuto: It’s so like Keito to ask the girl’s opinion first (laughs)
Chinen: I went bowling the other day and I got 177. That’s why I thought if we went bowling I could show off. It’s also that I just want to play bowling (laughs)
Ryutaro: I just want to play at the amusement park too (laughs)
Yuto: I have a good reason why I chose the coffee cup. The coffee cup doesn’t spin well when the people in the middle, getting tossed around don’t try their best not to get closer. As we scream and have fun, our distance will get closer at the same time. That’s a must for dates!
Everyone: Oooh (←impressed) [LOL I can imagine their expressions after Yuto chan said that]
Next, this one's Hey!Say!BEST
Hey!Say!BESTTalk [again I'm taking only the talk part]
Hey!Say!BEST conversation
Hikaru: It’s not important but why did Takaki pick botanical gardens for his date!?
Arioka: I know! He isn’t the type of person who has interests in flowers and etc. (laughs)
Takaki: Well, I have a reason. I received a letter from a fan on some magazine. It said “I want to go to a botanical garden with Takaki kun” and I think she was around the age of Ciao readers. That’s why I thought “kids these ages want to go to botanical gardens” (laughs) [lol do they really like botanical gardens?? XD ]
Yabu: That’s why I chose the zoo
Inoo: Aquarium for me
Arioka: Are you sure? (laughs)
Hikaru: アスレチックfor me. I’ll let her go first and look out for her from behind. If I lend her a hand on the hard courses, we’ll be able to hold hands naturally and I can show my manly side too, right? [
アスレチック = I think its something like when you attend a Guides campfire you have to go through the thingy they build before you can enter the campfire? I've no idea what I'm saying but I hope you'll understand XD click the link then hopefully you'll get the idea]
Arioka: It’s nothing out of the ordinary but I want to go to an amusement park. I like thrill rides even though Inoo chan can’t ride those
Inoo: Shut up (laughs)
(Staff asked “For the question ‘who do you think is the coolest member?’ 5 out of 4 of you gave the younger, 7 seven’s names. Why is that?”)
Hikaru: That’s because not one of BEST is from Tokyo (laughs)
Yabu: Exactly. Takaki from Osaka, Hikaru from Miyagi, Dai chan from Chiba, Inoo chan from Saitama, and I’m from Kanagawa.
Inoo: We can’t even reach the level of coolness
Everyone: Totally (laughs)
Hikaru: That was just a joke but regardless of age, Keito is cool. When I say “give me a tissue” he brings the whole box and put it back after…[XD lol Keito kun..]
Inoo: When I want to drink water, he would take the cap off and hand it to me
Takaki: In short, he’s a gentleman. Right?
Arioka: Yeah. But in BEST, I think how fast Hikaru kun can think and get laughs is amazing. I admire him for that
Hikaru: Even though there’s higher probability that I don’t (bitter laugh)
Takaki: But I think your confidence of still trying to get laughs is amazing too
Inoo: The reason why I chose both “cool” and “admirable” as Yabu is because Yabu really knows everything. He has an answer to any question I ask him. I really feel like I’m with a dictionary.
Takaki: Inoo kun is smart too
Hikaru: But he doesn’t use that brain to good use, maybe [XD lol]
Takaki: Oh and he doesn’t like Kanji either
Inoo: Shut up! (laughs)
HSJ sure are charming in many ways. XD haha.
Anyway, next one's from Myojo mag April 2009, yet again April for who knows what reason. XD
I'm picking out some of it only..particularly the funny ones.
Myojo April 2009 - JUMP picks! Anything RankingWant to have as a petYamada: Chinen – I feel that, he’s cute and he looks like a pet already!
Nakajima: Chinen – When I compare him to a dog, I don’t know which the dog is (laughs) [LOL nice one]
Chinen: Chinen – I’m too embarrassed to say this myself but because I’m “cute”! [XD!]
Morimoto: Inoo – He’s smart and I think he’ll listen to anything the master says.
Okamoto: Yaotome – Seems like he’ll walk, feed, and do anything by himself
Yabu: Okamoto – I want to have him as a pet and observe his life
Yaotome: Arioka – Don’t you think he’s like a bull dog? I think so [bull dog?? O_O]
Arioka: Chinen – By elimination. It’s hard to imagine Takaki as your pet, right? [lol you got that right]
Inoo: Arioka – Seems like he’ll share his energy and yet, I don’t have to take care of him (laughs)
Takaki: Just like his looks. There’s no one else I can think of as a pet other than Chinen!
Seems to talk to aliensYamada: Yaotome – Hikaru kun has mysterious aura coming out (laughs) [LOL..]
Nakajima: Yaotome – He often mutters confusing spells [XD spells..]
Chinen: Yaotome – Just by his vibe, I think he can talk to anyone
Morimoto: Okamoto – Maybe he was learning the language of aliens when he was studying abroad in England…
Okamoto: Nakajima – I can see him say “yo!” and just greet the aliens [XD!!]
Yabu: Okamoto – He seems like an alien with his mysterious vibe. I bet he really do talk to them
Yaotome: Yaotome – I can really talk to aliens (laughs) Believe me!
Arioka: Okamoto – I can see him communicate by telepathy by putting his hands against a temple
Inoo: Okamoto – He can speak English, so maybe it’s possible to talk with the aliens!?
Takaki: Okamoto – He has a mysterious aura. I bet he can communicate with them
[Keito kun sure is a popular choice of an alien communicator XD]
Seems strong at fightingYamada: Yamada – I once beat all the members at arm wrestling ♪ [XD I saw a vid of that]
Nakajima: Yamada – He’s well-build body is cool and he’s muscles are out of this world!
Chinen: Yamada – I’ll believe in Yama chan who said “I’m strong”
Morimoto: Yamada – He has great muscles and I think that makes him strong at fighting
Okamoto: Yamada – He reads manga about Yankees a lot and he’s really strong [lol manga]
Yabu: Yamada – His dad looks really strong, I bet it runs in the family!
Yaotome: Yaotome – When I was little, I made my big brother cry [O_O..]
Arioka: Yamada – Because he loves yankee manga. I bet he’ll be happy
Inoo: Yamada – He pulled a fortune that said “Fight won’t lose” [XD!!]
[Looks like Yama chan's the king of fighters in HSJ XD]
Seems fast at typing texts/mailsYamada: Takaki – I seen him actually type fast! He replies fast too
Nakajima: Morimoto – I can see him type really fast with otaku-like movements [somehow Mori-kun gives that otaku-like aura? XD]
Chinen: Chinen – I’m really fast! But I don’t usually use emoji
Morimoto: Takaki – Because he has such big hands, I think he’s able to push the buttons fast
Okamoto: Takaki – When we’re mailing each other, he replies fast
Yabu: Yaotome – He looks like he’s good with his hands! It’s just my image of him though
Yaotome: Takaki – He seems like “talent = typing mailings” he looks good with cell phones too
Arioka: Nakajima – His cell phone dies a lot so I bet he’s pretty intense [XD]
Inoo: Takaki – He replies really fast and I was startled once
Takaki: Arioka – I have an image of him that he’s good with mechanics. Cell phones are gadgets too
Takaki: Yaotome – He’s so fast that I can see him dodge any attacks!
Seems to have a clean roomYamada: Yamada – I keep my room clean whenever I have a free time [O_O..]
Nakajima: Yaotome – He looks like he’s playful but he might be actually careful about things
Chinen: Okamoto – He once folded my clothes [LOL gentleman Keito kun again XD]
Morimoto: Nakajima – He has diligent personality that he seems like he’d clean thoroughly
Okamoto: Yamada – I heard Yama chan’s mom actually cleans …
Yabu: Takaki – When I went over once, I can confirm with these eyes that it was clean
Yaotome: Yaotome – Air cleaner is always ON. I won’t miss a single hair [XD]
Arioka: Yamada – It was clean when I actually went there. His lightings are stylish too!
Inoo: Yaotome – Seems like he’s actually do things thoroughly and it’s not Yabu for sure [lol and I thought Yabu kun gave the impression he keeps his room clean..]
Takaki: Nakajima – He has such a diligent personality that I think he cleans his room well
OK so thats the end of the Myojo translations. I sure wish I have a copy of the mag of my own..=w=
Hahaha..anyway I think all that might be enough to make you laugh all day. Coz it sure did for me. XD
Credits to JUMP大好き again!!