Play with the objects and shift them around the blog, according to your own preference :)
Objects that can be shifted:
Lastly, enjoy your breakfast! >w<
Breakfast Chomper
[Name] Suzuki Midori [Fav Food] Pocky!!!! XD [Music] Hey!Say!JUMP, KAT-TUN, YUI, Ayumi Hamasaki, Buono!, most of Johnny's Entertainment groups, some other Hello!Project groups [Interests] Pocky, JE, drawing, guitar, music(Jpop, Jrock)
+Wishlist+
=More Pocky of different flavours (=w=||)
=KAT-TUN Queen of Pirate DVD
=HSJ goodies!! As well as other JE goodies too
=A Docomo mobile phone!!! XD
=Buono!'s album Buono!2
=Hey!Say!JUMP Jumpin' Tour 08-09 Concert DVD
=KAT-TUN Break the Records -by you & for you- album
Date:
Monday, March 16, 2009
Time: 11:07 PM
I read 10 000 Answers for 10 000 Questions
XD yes the title says all..not really all anyway. What I read? Of course what else would I read so intensely. Its 100Qs from Potato magazine~ and yes its HSJ of course. I really want to post it here but..the thought of this post being reeeaaalllly looonggg isnt really nice..so here's the link! XD http://community.livejournal.com/hey_say/138016.html [HS7] http://community.livejournal.com/hey_say/135830.html [HSB] Credits to [smalltownsburns]~ Now me <3 Yabu-kun even more now~ XD by a 1000%!! Since this post will be too short so here's one vid to make it longer~ XD Yay my fav song from Yama-chan~