Play with the objects and shift them around the blog, according to your own preference :)
Objects that can be shifted:
Lastly, enjoy your breakfast! >w<
Breakfast Chomper
[Name] Suzuki Midori [Fav Food] Pocky!!!! XD [Music] Hey!Say!JUMP, KAT-TUN, YUI, Ayumi Hamasaki, Buono!, most of Johnny's Entertainment groups, some other Hello!Project groups [Interests] Pocky, JE, drawing, guitar, music(Jpop, Jrock)
+Wishlist+
=More Pocky of different flavours (=w=||)
=KAT-TUN Queen of Pirate DVD
=HSJ goodies!! As well as other JE goodies too
=A Docomo mobile phone!!! XD
=Buono!'s album Buono!2
=Hey!Say!JUMP Jumpin' Tour 08-09 Concert DVD
=KAT-TUN Break the Records -by you & for you- album
Date:
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Time: 12:26 PM
Yatta!!!!!!!!!!
Yatta!!!!!!!! Yatta!!!!!!!!! YATTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey!Say!JUMP performed Jounetsu Jump at the Harukou 2009 Opening Volleyball thing. And now I cant wait for the single~~~
Love the song!!! The chorus especially. Though the audience made me wonder whether they were there to watch the volleyball or HSJ. XD Yayness that really made my day~ 2:11-2:16 ♥Yabu-kun~~~~~♥ XD!! *brain fused* Hmm havent I seen their costumes somewhere before? XD I really love it anyway~~ I forgotten everything else I wanted to write after my brain fried so thats it for today's post?! XD Ah looks like watching Yayayah vids repaired the wires in my brain.
Woot! I never expect to hear the Ya~ya~yah~ song again XD Plus I like their English >w<
LOL did u see Keroro?!? XD!!! [EDITED!]All of the above are yesterday's..had some prob to post it because of the internet connection. Anyway another vid for today~!
This one's yesterday's Hi!Hey!Say! Live Stage~~ Yabu-kun!! XD And I love HS7's Brave Story~ I really like this one too~ XD