Play with the objects and shift them around the blog, according to your own preference :)
Objects that can be shifted:
Lastly, enjoy your breakfast! >w<
Breakfast Chomper
[Name] Suzuki Midori [Fav Food] Pocky!!!! XD [Music] Hey!Say!JUMP, KAT-TUN, YUI, Ayumi Hamasaki, Buono!, most of Johnny's Entertainment groups, some other Hello!Project groups [Interests] Pocky, JE, drawing, guitar, music(Jpop, Jrock)
+Wishlist+
=More Pocky of different flavours (=w=||)
=KAT-TUN Queen of Pirate DVD
=HSJ goodies!! As well as other JE goodies too
=A Docomo mobile phone!!! XD
=Buono!'s album Buono!2
=Hey!Say!JUMP Jumpin' Tour 08-09 Concert DVD
=KAT-TUN Break the Records -by you & for you- album
Date:
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Time: 9:15 PM
60th!
The 60th post~♥! And its just nice coz today's a special day~ Happy 18th Birthday Dai-chan of HSJ!! XD And yes there's big news about Yama-chan, Yuto-chan and Chi-chan..but I'm so envious I just cant say it. I mean write bout it. So go read bout it somewhere else. XD Anyway, I've just watched AKB48's new single (not so new anyway since it was released in March and I havent watch it till today) 10年桜 (10nen zakura)
Another nice uniform~! XD hahaha Next AKB Idoling!!!'s Chu Shiyouze! PV
Kawaii~ Hmm..ah and this is my favourite from AKB48~ (no its not difficult to find her in PVs although you might think like "whoa how do you even spot anyone in everyone there?!) Watanabe Mayu-chan!~ And apparently, she shares the same birthday as Takaki-kun and YUI-chan! And the same age as me?!? (;w;)。。 She's super kawaii! XD OK getting sleepy..and there's still test tomorrow!! XD boring~ Ja oyasumi!!