Play with the objects and shift them around the blog, according to your own preference :)
Objects that can be shifted:
Lastly, enjoy your breakfast! >w<
Breakfast Chomper
[Name] Suzuki Midori [Fav Food] Pocky!!!! XD [Music] Hey!Say!JUMP, KAT-TUN, YUI, Ayumi Hamasaki, Buono!, most of Johnny's Entertainment groups, some other Hello!Project groups [Interests] Pocky, JE, drawing, guitar, music(Jpop, Jrock)
+Wishlist+
=More Pocky of different flavours (=w=||)
=KAT-TUN Queen of Pirate DVD
=HSJ goodies!! As well as other JE goodies too
=A Docomo mobile phone!!! XD
=Buono!'s album Buono!2
=Hey!Say!JUMP Jumpin' Tour 08-09 Concert DVD
=KAT-TUN Break the Records -by you & for you- album
Date:
Friday, April 24, 2009
Time: 4:49 PM
Again
YUI-sama's latest single Again PV is out!!!
Kyaa~~ love YUI!!!! This song is stuck in my head for weeks. And this one's another song by Yuna Ito. Its the respond song to her previous Ima Demo Zutto.
Love this song too. (TwT).. But I think I prefer Ima Demo Zutto better than this. XD haha. Oh well both is good anyway. Hmm and I just stumbled on another PV of hers. Im Here is the title. This song is really good too.
And yes recently I'm addicted to AKB48's songs. XD so here's one I just watched. Baby! Baby! Baby! PV
And next..this is just plain LOL..
Koyama-kun..you're the funniest to me! XD hahaha.. Anyway..nothing much else to say. Exams coming and so are holidays.. And the 29th April phenomena is coming too. Cant wait. XD