Play with the objects and shift them around the blog, according to your own preference :)
Objects that can be shifted:
Lastly, enjoy your breakfast! >w<
Breakfast Chomper
[Name] Suzuki Midori [Fav Food] Pocky!!!! XD [Music] Hey!Say!JUMP, KAT-TUN, YUI, Ayumi Hamasaki, Buono!, most of Johnny's Entertainment groups, some other Hello!Project groups [Interests] Pocky, JE, drawing, guitar, music(Jpop, Jrock)
+Wishlist+
=More Pocky of different flavours (=w=||)
=KAT-TUN Queen of Pirate DVD
=HSJ goodies!! As well as other JE goodies too
=A Docomo mobile phone!!! XD
=Buono!'s album Buono!2
=Hey!Say!JUMP Jumpin' Tour 08-09 Concert DVD
=KAT-TUN Break the Records -by you & for you- album
Date:
Saturday, April 04, 2009
Time: 10:29 PM
!!!
Been quite awhile since the last post ne? Too busy with school for the last few days. Finally I have a chance to feed my brain with videos. Saa lets get on with the videos~~ Firstly, HSJ's Jounetsu JUMP full ver of the song is out!! But no PV..yet..hopefully soon. =w=
Yabu-kun~♥ Next, YUI-chan welcome back!!! Here next single which will be releasing in June, the title Again, is really. very. Addictive!
Looks like her hiatus really is put to good use~ XD XD LOL HS7's new song Salsa Ii na Ii ne is really cute~
I wonder if that's shown on NHK's Minna no Uta..XD NEWS new single Koi no ABO, apparently is about blood types. XD Here's the PV preview~
Whoa in case you havent notice, almost every new single now has that 80's disco feel in it. And somehow I think Ayumi-sama started it? XD with her song Sparkle. Then BerryzKobou's Dakishimete Dakishimete too. Ah well I like them all. Ah here's Koi no ABO full ver of the song~
Hmm I read somewhere Yamapi and Koyama-kun wrote the chorus part. XD Cant wait for the PV! Anyway, I've just watch Yayayah Onigokko Reverse. XD
I wont comment anything bout what happened there! XD Watch it yourself~~ Part 2's here :