Date:
Friday, May 15, 2009
Time: 5:24 PM
2 weeks
Currently trying not to waste youth by online-ing to feed my brain.
Mid year exams starting next Tuesday and really cant concentrate. XD
Every time I start to do some revision my eyelids are already half closed.
Then I make myself revise for at least an hour while battling in the tug-o-war between my eyelids and sleepiness.
Oh well. Looks like its up to last minute revision. XD Exams last for 2 weeks by the way. And after that its a 2 weeks holiday!! XD
Gonna have a movie marathon coz my collection of movies and dorama is pilling up and I'm running out of space to put them.
And more to come stacking on my table soon. In 2 weeks time. Cant wait. I just wish exams are over NOW..
Anyway, some news. C-ute's gonna release a new single in July~ the title is Shochu Omimai Moshiagemasu. Hmm..looks like there's 2 months to wait. XD
AKB48 too will release a new single next month with the title Namida Surprise. The radio rip is available~ and from the blurry rip I think I might like this song. XD
OK getting bored. Lazy to post videos today. Will post the next post in about 2 weeks time?!
(The phrase "2 weeks" has been used too many times in this post so that's why the title is like that. =_=)
P.S. Who should I cosplay?? Should I click "Order NOW" at yesasia.com to get my copy of HSJ Con DVD?? Answer to both question : I dont know. =_=
Ja nee~