Play with the objects and shift them around the blog, according to your own preference :)
Objects that can be shifted:
Lastly, enjoy your breakfast! >w<
Breakfast Chomper
[Name] Suzuki Midori [Fav Food] Pocky!!!! XD [Music] Hey!Say!JUMP, KAT-TUN, YUI, Ayumi Hamasaki, Buono!, most of Johnny's Entertainment groups, some other Hello!Project groups [Interests] Pocky, JE, drawing, guitar, music(Jpop, Jrock)
+Wishlist+
=More Pocky of different flavours (=w=||)
=KAT-TUN Queen of Pirate DVD
=HSJ goodies!! As well as other JE goodies too
=A Docomo mobile phone!!! XD
=Buono!'s album Buono!2
=Hey!Say!JUMP Jumpin' Tour 08-09 Concert DVD
=KAT-TUN Break the Records -by you & for you- album
Date:
Friday, May 01, 2009
Time: 6:24 PM
Conan!!
Woot! Meitantai Conan's Movie Full Score of Fear is mine!!! XD!! Yatta!! Gonna watch that durimng the holidays. Cant wait~~~ Sigh and on the last test I did too WELL and now I have no idea how am I suppose to keep those good grades up. Yay...Im so dead. Help me out Search my light Please take me back home (home is computer) I suddenly thought of this KAT-TUN song Rescue. Anyway, seriously this is BAD!! I know good grades are well..good, but this is wayy bad!!! Coz I havent start revising anything except 2 chapters of Form 1 Sejarah. Sigh..bah oh well. Forget boring exams. XD As usual, videos to light up my day~
Yabu-kun~~~ Koyama-kun~~~ XD kyaaaa~~ x3x3x3! Both super kawaii here! Not to forget Hika-chan too. XD And next, more AKB48~ XD
The song's quite nice. XD Mayuyu!!! x3 And because of her I really like Team B~ XD Team B performing Oogoe Diamond~